TRB 2021 ANNUAL : MAINTENANCE PERSONNEL SUBCOMMITTEE (AKR10-2) AGENDA
Tuesday, January 5, 2021 10:00-11:30 Eastern/ 9:00-10:30 Central/ 8:00-9:30 Mountain/ 7:00-8:30 Pacific
ZOOM link will be available on the Online Program 48 hours prior to the scheduled meeting
Only registrants will be able to see the Zoom link. There is a no-cost option to register for committee meetings and exhibits only. Go to the meeting of interest in the Online Program within 48 hours of the meeting and click on the ‘More Details’. The Zoom link will appear where you see:
"Zoom details will be visible here within 48 hours of the meeting's start time"
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. "Housekeeping": Participant List, Chat Box, Audio (please mute unless ready to speak),Video (optional), Hand Raise, etc.
3. Where we are in the new TRB structure.
4. What is our mission and goals: the pandemic has had a major impact, but what are the other concerns and issues for the next three years?
a. immediate consequences and responses of state and local transportation agencies to the pandemic
b. pandemic aside, what about aging of workforce, competition from private sector for younger employees.
c. advent of connected and automated vehicle technology.
d. strategies for developing the "pipeline" of potential employees beginning in high school.
3. Other topics and Items going forward.
4. Our Online Lectern Session 1195: COVID-19 Pandemic Effects on Maintenance and Operations
Tuesday, January 26, 1:00-2:30pm
DISCLAIMER: All information shared in the TRB Annual Meeting Online Program is subject to change without notice. Changes, if necessary, will be updated in the Online Program and this page is the final authority on schedule information.